Indoor & Ground Insert Installation
- The heavy-duty plastic pipe goes 2 ½ ft. into the ground. It doesn’t need cement.
- Next, the 7-inch square plate with the 2 ½ ft. extension drops into the pipe in the ground.
- Now all you see is the 7-inch plate. Take the other 7-inch plate with the much smaller extension that goes into the main stem of the menorah. Attach the 2 plates with the 4 bolts that are provided
- Now the menorah slides onto the shorter extension and you are done.
- When you remove the extension and plate from the pipe in the ground, cover the pipe with the cap which is also provided
- The following year, simply lift off the cap and start again
Indoor Base with Main Stem Insert, 7 inch square plate which inserts into the Main Stem of the menorah.
Ground Insert Pipe & Extension Plate Main Stem Insert attaches to the plate above